Friday, November 8, 2013

Throw Back Thursday: Italian Boys

 Before I moved to Italy I was told the Italian boys were going to be gorgeous , dazzling, enchanting... they were wrong. The boys were far from dazzling! They were smelly, touchy, and rude! Now granted, I was in middle school and interacted with middle school Italian boys. None the less, I was NOT interested in them. They were some what obnoxious and wayyyy too smelly for me! Other nationalities though, yes! They were all very gorgeous, but I just never could over the smelly ol' Italian boys.
Creeper shot from a bowling ally

Italian Boys in Florence, Italy


Now, I am a 19 year old in college and would LOVE to date an Italian boy! I find them gorgeous, dazzling, enchanting! Everything I had heard about them BEFORE Italy, I think of them now. I wish I could date an Italian now! Why? I am not really sure. Is it because I know I can't have them? Because they are something foreign and new? From the picture above, you could maybe see why I was not too fond of the foreign guys.. So why am I so attracted to them now??

I can not wait to go back to Italy and finally meet Italian guys and see what all the fuss is now that I am older!

No comments:

Post a Comment