Sunday, November 24, 2013

College.. Yada Yada...Stress... Blah Blah...


    Writing a blog really excited me at first... and yes it still does, but this past week has definitely kept me discouraged... Almost everyday I've come up with really good ideas, but just never  sat day and wrote them. Its pretty safe to say, procrastination is my best skill. I finally decided, that I just need to go away from the campus and the thoughts of studying and write down a blog plan and start my new post! I ran away to this cute little coffee shop! CARPE DIEM!!  and Yes, though I'm seizing the day by actually starting stuff, the coffee place is actually called Carpe Diem. Its this cute little coffee place in Mobile on Old Shell road. Right across from Spring Hill College! I've been told its where all the future doctors hang out, so girls I would head over here and make it your new favorite place! (; Though I haven't met any guys yet, its still a calm/fun atmosphere to studying in. There are tons of tables and all together its just a chill atmosphere. While you're here, buy one of their delicious drinks! My favorite are the Caramel Macchiatos and the Jumpy Monkey Mocha! Both sugary,but soooo good! Also while you're here, browse their tiny gift shop for some coffee accessories or coffee beans! 
MoTown: Carpe Diem!

No comments:

Post a Comment