Thursday, November 28, 2013

O H I O yall!

Though I am originally from Slidell, La., Ohio is where my family is. Being a military a military brat has sent me all over, but for some unknown reason they decided to settle in Dayton, Ohio.... for now...

So, early Tuesday morning me and my little cousin got in the car for a nice long 12 hour to the good ol' 937.. Oh and was it stressful! The last time I drove up it was stressful because I wasnt sure how to get home, but the way down was the easiest drive ever! BUT! the whole way up I drove in a constant rainy mist. It wasnt really rain but not yet a drizzle. IT WAS A W F U L !! Every car in America was on the road for the Holidays and though I only got stuck in traffic in Nashville, I went a constant 70 the whole way to Ohio -__-

The most stressful part was the drive from Nashville to Louisville... I seriously contemplated turning around and renting a hotel... it was a little too much.

My favorite part though was stopping in Bowling Green, Ky (Home of Fruit of the Looms and the National Corvette Museum) to my great friend Hanna! I love getting to see her!! Even if it was just a couple of minutes...

What I Love the most is being home. No matter how stressful the drive was...

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment