Saturday, November 9, 2013

MoTown: Art Walk On Dauphin Street

  
Well, tonight was definitely fun! I love going down town!
Tonight me and the roommate went to downtown Mobile to the Art Walk they have! Its every second Friday of each month! And the great thing about it, its free!! As a college student, the word F R E E is ALWAYS a selling point... and we had to go for one of our classes...  We had fun though!
Most walls have some mural on them!
 When I think Art Walk, I imagine sidewalk chalk art, people who draw pictures of you, paintings.. usual artiest stuff. Though they had some of those things, I wasn't expecting what we saw. I am not saying it wasn't fun! But! It was more like jewelry, pottery, and some painters!

We also got to go into the local boutiques, which is always my favorite! Shopping is always fun... even if you're a broke college student like me... 


This was a perfect activity to do! It was completely free! Which is always the best thing when you're a college student! I seriously love down town Mobile at night! Its so lively and pretty! I suggest anyone to go down on Dauphin Street if they get the chance! Its right around the corner from the Civic Center and just driving past the Historic Homes is fun! I am so I glad I chose this city to attend school at! It definitely over looked when people should be loving it and exploring it!











No comments:

Post a Comment