Friday, June 10, 2011

Two Bare Feet on the Dashboard

I know in my blog I dont write much, so for the people who follow me this blog is quit boring (hint why I only have 4 followers). I mostly just copy and past pictures and sayings, giving them title or adding little blurts. I wonder what people think when they randomly fall apon my blog. Are they like "she should start a tumblr" or "oh she is just another teenage girl"? If you knew me you would know I am not an average teenage girl. If you really knew me you would know I dont like tumblr, only to look for  inspiring pictures.
    I decided I am going to try my hardest this whole summer to write ATLEAST once a week in my blog. I'll tell you whats up, about my week, and just random blurps. I go through and see all these blogs and I see why they have a blog. Their blogs have a perpose, a meaning.
     Though I started this blog with a meaning, I slowly faded from that. I started this blog wanting people to know what my life as a teenage military brat is like. Now, it has no meaning. So, take this as me breathing life back into my Blog(:


I leave you with this quote:
Even castles made of sand, fall into the sea, eventually.
~Jimi Hendrix









1 comment:

  1. Hi Autumn Marie! I'm a writer, as is my writing partner Sandra Weintraub. We met on THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS on CBS. Sandra still writes for Y&R. I'm writing fiction now for Random House. (Latest book: AMEN, L.A.). We're working on a TV project right now that has to do with military brats, and we wonder whether we might be able to interview you by phone or email to get a better sense of what it's like to be a teen on an American military base. If you're under 18, can you ask a parent if this would be okay? Best way to respond is by email to me at jeffgottesfeld@yahoo.com. Go ahead and Google us! Thanks. Yours, Jeff G.

    ReplyDelete