Friday, June 10, 2011

I told you I wasnt like no other Teen(:

Like you read in my last writing post, I'm not your average teenage girl.
I dream things and wish for things that your average teenage girl wouldnt care for right now.
I can wait to see what my kids with look like!
barefootandpreppy:

Can my kids please be this cute?!
Blonde hair, blue/green eyes. I would dress them for success with little cute sun dresses and handsome beach shorts. My kids will be the poster kids of tommorrow!
cestes:

Sometimes I wish I had a little sister…and maybe some brothers

Ohmygosh, they are ALL adorable. But I’m not a fan of the Nike socks.
I'll make them take priceless family pictures, ones that show their personalitys, yet still in the clothes I pick out for them.

Im going to have a beautiful daughter named Emileigh who is everything I wanted. She will tutus like this girl and have her daddy wrapped around her finger. She will be perfect(:

My kids will have darling, charming rooms that they will love and remember!


Well enough about my dreams....Whats yours?(:

3 comments:

  1. I want the same kind of family! I want two sons and a daughter. My daughters name is gonna be Presley Anna'marie. My sons names are gonna be Maddox and Spencer. i wonder how they will look to. Maybe Presley will look like this.. https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEt6pQWbDxeVlTDGfunlQ0KC2BwifSWBUvrtIQ7-rSJhrViH11 and spencer like this https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT32s-TqhujrVw9CL_oqw2XCsYJ8sf9ED26YUWrvtyD3y2AGGH46g or maybe Maddox like this!https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6pxih6G_amTwWG-w6vbdvyhAnec5RARK7ZYk88fiQgcPiD6cm either way they will be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pics didn't show :(

    ReplyDelete