Tuesday, July 19, 2011

He gave me every reason to believe I'd found the one, But my doubts somehow they sold me out

   I learned this summer that it isnt about what you did, but who you met and who you did it with.
I've had an AMAZING summer so far! I've been many places and fell in love with a city. I reunited with my future husband(; and rekindled my love for the south and coastal towns. As I sat down to write this thoughts went flowing through my head. I dont know where to begin though. I could talk about boys, I could talk about colleges, I could talk about family, or I could talk about how WONDERFUL God truely is. I learned these pass days that everything happens for a reason, that i am me for a reason.
God has a future and destiny laid out for me.



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment